Wednesday, 6 June 2007

Oh!

I have a love affair with the sky. Somehow it doesn't matter the time of day or night, the weather or the colour, the sky captures me. I can stare at it and be lost in the wonder and beauty of God no matter what else is going on in my life. Sometimes I have to stop driving I get so distracted. Last night I came out to find the most amazing cloud formations and it took me aback. I realised it had been over a month since I had last taken the time to stare at the sky in adoration and praise God for His amazing amazing creativity and love. It's very easy to start taking things we love for granted when we don't have 'time' to stop. and pause. and wonder.




So today please, for His sake, spend time adoring and marveling at the love story written all around us. Do it for Him and I promise you will always be the one to gain!

No comments: