Friday, 15 June 2007

Blogging Blogging Blogging


I do love blogging its extremely addictive in a non-harmful way - providing one does it in moderation!!! In the last 24hours a few of my friends have been accessing my blogs for the first time - most often when I've been present via chatting or actually while I've been in the room and hearing people's various comments has been quite intriguing.

Some people simply won't even look at the blogs cos they can't see the point, others will read but not have any opinion, more still will read and talk to you in person but not comment, and then there are the commenters! We are all so diverse!

So why do I blog? Well, as I've put in my profile/intro thingy, it helps me process and think things through as I type. Also I've been learning a LOT at bible college and at church and I want to toss ideas around and see what people find helpful. But mainly I love to get further input into my thinking. If I have a discussion the benefits are there but limited by what I recall and who is present. If I blog then the comments are visible for all and can build discussion.

I must admit that I shamelessly advertise my blog - I want to hear as many points of view as possible and I think that its important to share what I have learnt. Sometimes I get squeamish about sharing but hey its all learning right! Oh and if you ever have a topic you'd like me to blog on let me know...

And being accountable I put God first this morning - but I didn't have to be up very early. The challenge is tomorrow morning when I need to be out of the house by 8.25, hmmmm

1 comment:

Cat said...

So I slept in I admit it - but as soon as I got to the library I did my SOAP - honest!!!