Thursday, 5 March 2009

Tired

I'm actually really tired - wanted to blog today but really and truly not much happened to make me pause... I started out creating art from scripture, went to a meeting, had lunch and then went road tripping with Elizabeth, came home, had a long chat with Hannah, had dinner, watched Amazing Grace with heaps of people, fringed on a pillow fight, watched half of wall-e and now to bed. Fascinating stuff. Tomorrow I drive back to the mighty Waikato and I have mixed feelings bout that. We will see. I'm feeling a lot better about the Halls but maybe will blog about that when my mind is cleaner. As in less full and tired and fuzzy. Oh and last night I was blessed by the gift of a friend - through prayer, words and finances all of which humbled me mightily. God is so gracious regardless of my holiness ie set-apart-to-Himness or lack thereof and the family of God is such a blessing and a strength. Romans 12:9-13 is such a challenge and a blessing =)

luv and hugs
tired me

No comments: