Monday, 2 March 2009

I was ok... till today

Funny how everything can be fine and then the last straw just sends you into emotional melt down. The last couple of weeks have been full of my grandparents and shifting and emotional upheaval and its only been this last two days or so that I have relaxed and unwound and had time to just be and now its finally starting to hit me.

I'm feeling constantly stressed, stressed by the new environment, new experiences, constant uncertainty and change. Stressed by the finances that just dont seem to ever be easy (my parents bank accounts are in limbo due to house change and new mortgage etc and studylink have had a fortnight and not even touched my hardship application AND my boss didnt sort out my final pay properly so missing all my holiday pay all of which means that the $731 in rent alone that I have paid Laidlaw has been a huge stretch and I have yet to work out how I will finance the rest of my life ie food, phone, petrol, books, photocopying blah blah blah for the next few weeks while it all gets sorted out), stressed by trying to find a church, stressed by driving ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I'm really just stressed and stretched all out of shape and despite the good things that are happening I am stresssssssssssed.

No great lesson or moral. Just stress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, i bet its hard Cat. But, your a strong women who has someone even stronger in/around/over/under you. God is your foundation, and that will never change no matter what the two of you together do on top of it.
Your in my prayers Cat... you will bounce back, you always do :)

And as you said in your blog below, we are still here for you... just not face to face!